Examples of Custom Meetings
- For a global healthcare consulting client, helped design/organize/execute national collaborative summits on healthcare transformation with senior executives from all healthcare sectors
- With major academic institutions, helped design and execute national forums on Medicare, Medicaid, and pharmaceutical industry intellectual property and economics
- Designed/managed a first-ever two-day meeting featuring managed care CEOs and medical directors with major physician practice heads and their trade associations on technology issues
- Designed, organized and helped facilitate a first-ever forum on epidemic preparedness featuring managed care medical directors with state and local emergency management executives
"How can custom meetings help achieve your objectives?"
Collaborated with an interdisciplinary team helping design several National Hurricane Conferences, bringing together governments, corporations, non-profits and thought leaders
- For a global law firm, helped design standout annual partner meetings that reinforced strategy and culture
- Designed/facilitated an unusual national advisory meeting of health-care access experts for a global pharmaceutical company
- For a national managed care client, designed/recruited/facilitated an interdisciplinary panel on childhood obesity coordinated with significant television and print media coverage
- Designed/executed national symposia with interdisciplinary, all points-of-view Socratic panels on lightning-rod issues: drunk driving, civil litigation and auto insurance, with help from prestigious advisory groups
- For a prominent national financial services non-profit, conducted staff and member in depth interviews to develop a menu of recommendations for the 50th anniversary of its major annual membership event.
Want to think through how this might help you? Call us for a free telephone consultation 215-348-5277